Getting Started with Felgo – Online Training, November 10th
Introduction to Felgo and its role within the Qt ecosystem.
Maximum number of participants: 8
Time: Tuesday the 10th of November
Duration: 10 AM to 5 PM (CEST). Including lunch break (30-45 minutes) and one or two (10-15 minutes) coffee breaks.
Place: Online (Zoom meeting)
Price per participant: $399
Enroll on the 6th of November at the latest to reserve a seat!
This training is best suited for engineers who are new to Felgo or want to improve their Felgo skills. A basic understanding of programming and code, as well as a basic knowledge of QML programming, is required.
In 6 hours, you will learn:
- Introduction to the Felgo SDK
- How to integrate Felgo with existing Qt projects and the Qt SDK
- Felgo APIs & Features Overview
- Introduction to Felgo Tooling & Products for improved Qt development
- Cloud Builds
- Cloud IDE
- Programming and Hands-on with Felgo
- Further topics and outlook
Live coding exercises will be included in the training!
Lecturer: FELGO (Qt Technology Partner & Qt Service Partner)
System Requirements and downloads
- Felgo SDK: pre-download from https://felgo.com/download
- Zoom application: download from https://zoom.us/download
If you can't make this session,
tailor-made courses for
Qt on Android & iOS and other topics are available for you and your colleagues. Reach out to the Qt Training Team or
The event details may be subject to change.