Qt Creator plugin for ASN:1 language with ACN dialect. Dedicated for asn1scc- ASN.1/ACN compiler for embedded systems.
- Support for ASN.1 files in qmake and CMake projects
- Outline view for ASN.1 files
- ASN.1 Types view for all models in project
- 'Find Usages' for ASN.1 types
ASN.1/ACN Plugin Requirements
Many features of the plugin depends on ASN1SCC compiler. It is distributed along with the plugin itself. IDE can also be configured to use user-provided compiler version. ASN1SCC is F#/.NET based, so to run it system requires:
fsharppackage on Linux
- .NET Framework 4.6 on Windows (preinstalled in Windows 10 and newer)
ASN.1/ACN Plugin Installation
- Download plugin release corresponding to installed Qt Creator version (plugin's version is based on compatible Qt Creator's version, so, for example, plugin 4.5.0 should work with QtCreator 4.5.1, but for Qt Creator 4.7.0 plugin 4.7.x is required)
- Unpack release package contents into Qt Creator installation directory. This directory is by default:
- Run Qt Creator - plugin should be available on plugins list in Help > About Plugins...
ASN.1/ACN Plugin Demo
- Virtual machine with preinstalled Qt Creator and plugin on Ubuntu