Qt on Android & iOS – Online Training, November 5th
Learn how to use Qt efficiently for mobile app development on Android and iOS.
Maximum number of participants: 8
Time: Thursday the 5th of November
Duration: 10 AM to 5 PM (CEST). Including lunch break (30-45 minutes) and one or two (10-15 minutes) coffee breaks.
Place: Online (Zoom meeting)
Price per participant: $399
Enroll on the 3rd of November at the latest to reserve a seat!
This training is best suited for engineers who want to develop cross-platform mobile apps with Qt. A basic understanding of programming and code is required. Ideally, you bring basic Qt and QML understanding. No previous experience with Android or iOS needed.
In 6 hours, you will learn:
- Differences between the mobile app and desktop/web/embedded application development
- Mobile app development with Qt Overview
- HTML5 vs. Qt native development
- Qt compared to Cordova, React Native, Flutter, Xamarin, and others
- Mobile development best practices
- How to improve the user experience for Qt apps on mobile
- How to support multiple devices, screen sizes and screen densities (dynamic image switching, scale vs dpi)
- How to support both smartphones and tablets with a shared codebase
- How to optimize the app development cycle: development, testing, and publishing to app stores
- Advanced mobile topics
- How to integrate mobile libraries and native code (Obj-C/Swift and Java/Kotlin) and combine it with Qt C++ and QML code
- How to use third party frameworks for push notifications, analytics and more
- How to leverage advanced mobile features with Qt
- Programming and Hands-on
- Further topics and outlook
Live coding exercises will be included in the training!
Lecturer: FELGO (Qt Technology Partner & Qt Service Partner)
System Requirements and downloads
- Felgo SDK: pre-download from https://felgo.com/download
- Zoom application: download from https://zoom.us/download
If you can't make this session, tailor-made courses for
Qt on Android & iOS and other topics are available for you and your colleagues. Reach out to the Qt Training Team or
The event details may be subject to change.